Richmond Pest Control Program
Looking for a comprehensive pest control solution that covers all the bases? PestMasters Plus is the answer to your pest problems. PestMasters Plus is an economical and environmentally friendly alternative to traditional termite treatments that also provides protection against most household pests.
As a part of this cost-effective pest control program, our highly trained Richmond exterminators will treat for pests and monitor your home for termite activity using Halo electronic termite detection stations. When termites are located foraging near your home, we will act quickly to prevent future termite problems.
Why choose the PestMasters PLUS program?
- 24/7 termite monitoring with Halo electronic monitoring system
- Protection against common household pests
- Free additional service visits for covered pests
- Regular service to renew treatment and inspect Halo stations
- Proactive and preventative pest treatments
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Coverage in the PestMasters PLUS program includes:
- Subterranean termites
- Oriental cockroaches
- German cockroaches
- Brown banded roaches
- American cockroaches
- Norway rats
- Camelback crickets
- House ants
Pest and Termite Inspection
During the initial appointment, a detailed termite and general pest inspection will be performed. PestMasters pest control technicians will assess your home and will customize a treatment strategy to specifically address your needs. If termites have not yet attacked your home, Halo monitoring stations will be installed in the ground around the perimeter of structures to serve as an early warning system against termite infestation.
PestMasters PLUS Treatments
At a minimum, PestMasters PLUS treatment will consist of:
- Application of an exterior perimeter crawling insect treatment
- De-webbing of spider webs on the exterior and interior of your home
- Installation of rodent monitoring stations if needed
- Inspection and targeted pest treatment as needed on home interior
At each scheduled PestMasters PLUS service visit, the Halo monitors will be inspected for signs of termite activity. When termites are discovered, PestMasters will apply a liquid treatment zone in the area the termites are feeding. The liquid application is non-repellent, allowing termites in the soil to pick up the particles and bring them back to the colony as they unknowingly pass through the treated zones.